Adsense for Blog or Website

Monetize Your Account... Plz Click Below the Banner

Friday 29 July 2016

Radhika's forced headshave


Hi I'm radhika. I was living with parents in Hyderabad. Am from lower middle class family, so soon as I
finish college exam my parents wanted to have me married. Iam of average height, with think long straight
hair up to my knee. Im not thin, but slighly chubby.! So when one family came to to ask for me to get
married to their son, who is engineer and 31 year old, my parent immediately agreed. I was 22. I didn't
want to get married to this man, but since my parents and his parents agreed I had no choice. I was
hesitant and sad first.
After my marriage, we move to chennai.

But my in laws and parents stayed in Hyderabad.

In the first week after our marriage my husband became more and more stricter. Soon I started to follow
what he said because I was scared, and wanted to impress him. I became very nervous around him. I took
care of home chores. I also soon saw at night he started to watch some videos and read things and didnt
show them to me. He tried blocking them from me. I became curious, but soon left it and forgot about it.
One day after my husband came home and said that we are going to tirupathi because after marriage my
head needs to be shaved.he said otherwise my inlaws will get angry. I disagreed. I pleaded I will ne'ver cut
my hair. He slapped me, he said I have no choice. He said its for the good of marriage life. But the next
day luckily I became very sick! I had a viral fever and stomach problem, and the doctor said no way I can
travel for 2 more weeks. But my husband soon thought another idea. One week later he came home and
said I do not need to go to tirupathi he said he had called a barber from nearby so I can get a gundu. He
said me to get ready fast. I said no and started to cry,but it was no use. The barber arrived in 10 mins.my
husband made me sit on ground and got a stool and bucket for the barber, I could not stop crying. My
husband scolded me saying don't cry and asked the barber to make my headshave extra smooth and
shining. In about 5 mins I became completely bald. The barber applied shaving foam on head again and
shaved once more with blade making my head shining. Then he put water and cleaned my head. He rubbed
his hand over my head to check if he missed something. Then my husband rubbed my head for 2 minutes
and was then satisfied. He then gave the barber one oil and told him to apply on my head.he then asked
the barber to also shave my face fully, including eyebrows. This made me shocked. But the barber said ok.
The barber was also having fun. And my face and eyebrows were also soon shaved.

I become scared to

look in the mirror, and become even more scared of my husband. When the barber left, my husband rubbed
and caressed my head the whole day. It was i realised he was an extreme headshave fetish.That night my
husband making love to me so roughly, spanking my bald head throughout and it made me cry. It was so
humiliating and it pleased my husband.
Years after this headshave became a monthly routine. 10 years after marriage I'm now still bald having no
eyebrows also. I not allowed to wear cap when I go out. I have one 9 year old girl. She is also bald like
me. But her eyebrows will be shaved only when she comes of age. Our neighbors have also become used
to us being bald. Though they gossip and laugh often. I still have a dream of getting the long hair I used to
have but it can never happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment