Adsense for Blog or Website

Monetize Your Account... Plz Click Below the Banner

Friday 29 July 2016

Indian wife forced headshave (Family temple)


I am deepti housewife in kochi...am 8 months pregnant now!!! am having twin and also my health is not so good mywhole family trying to boost up my energy since last 4 months .

I have waist length hair and extra density i cann't takecare of my hair my hubby helped me to do .after few days i got alergy on my head and severe sweating.. doctorprescribed to have summer cut ..



My whole family and my hubby made a vow to offer my hair at family templewithout asking and informing me. they brought me to temple before the shaving ceremony only. my huby told me that I have to shave my head..i ignored refused to do..but everyone was not interested to listen my words.

My hubby forcefully pushed my shoulder on chair specially arranged for me in the temple for headshave and his brother holded my legs..am crying like anythng tried to move but failed everytime against my husband force.

Barber started his work poured water on my head i rapidly rotate my head my hubby holded me in one hand andhold my head in bended towards barber ..am fully helpless now i lost my energy my hair started to fall from front i cann't bear that pain i cried cried loud and my huby shouted me its just your hair not your soul keep quiet ..

Mean while now am half bald my hubby told his bro to leave my legs and came to my ears he told u keep quiet u cann't run with this half head i kept quiet ...

After few minutes he removed hairs from my dress and helped me to get up walk ..he supportively brought me  to pond to wash up he helped to gave me dress to wear ..after we went to temple

There my mil waitng for me with a bowl of sandal paste ..but i refused to go near everyone my face full of tears anger andembarcement ..my huby went and bought that and applied on my head i looked him wit lots of anger but he refused tosee my eyes...

After prays we provided free foods and return back to home
On the way my husband convinced mee...and i cryfully slept on his chest...





No comments:

Post a Comment