Adsense for Blog or Website

Monetize Your Account... Plz Click Below the Banner

Wednesday 27 July 2016

MAID TO MUMBAI

The story which i read in hairsnip.com
Since the website is closed i am posting its stories here
This is a true story of my self Sujata, a twelve year old girl form India. The story starts in Delhi, where I started
working as a maid in a working couple?s house basically to take care of their 4 year old daughter. My male master is
a busy creature seen only once in a week. The lady master is a manager with a multi national bank. She is really
beautiful with gorgeous hair touching her knees, perfectly trimmed and set. She visits the costliest salons once in 15
days to get her hair trimmed and oiled and generally I accompany her to take care of her daughter. Her daughter is
just like a doll and I really enjoyed playing with her. Every thing was going smooth till I started taking interest in
grooming my self too much. It is instinctive and I could not resist using the costly hair shampoos and conditioners
which are at my disposal once my master leaves for her job at ten in the morning. The whole house will be under my
control till she returns at seven in the evening. First I thought of trimming my waist length hair and used her expensive
scissors. Then I cut my bangs to model my self like a popular film actress. She observed it and warned me about
using her articles.

But curiosity got the better of me and I did not stop the practice of using the expensive items. One

day when I was using a blow dryer, it slipped out of my hand was broken into pieces. She did not say a single word
when she saw the damage. I thought she has excused me but I am badly mistaken.
On that weekend she asked me to sit in the car and took me to the market place and stopped it under a tree where a
barber is located. It is a simple shop with just a chair and there is no mirror or shelves. She instructed me to get
down and call the barber to the car. I did it promptly least expecting what is in store for me. To my surprise she
showed me and asked him to give me a hair cut. I protested but she is very firm and threatened that I will be thrown
out of work. I have no where to go in this city so I nodded and went with the barber to the chair. He untied my hair
and sprinkled it with plenty of water running his hand through my thick hair. The water is dripping down my hair and
the drops are falling into my lap. People started looking at the chair curiously for the fact that it is rare in India to see
a 12 year old girl with such a long hair getting haircut. When they understood that I am the victim they stood their
ground. He combed nicely and stared cutting at chin level. I felt relieved as I feared still worse. But my joy was short
lived as my master called the barber to the car and whispered some thing. He came back with a triumphant face and
started sprinkling more water on to my head. I grew nervous and asked him what he is doing. Just wait and see, he
said with a smiling face. He called his friend in the mean time and asked him to hold me firmly. He then started
massaging my head so that the roots of hair get softened. Now I understood what is going to happen and started
protesting. But it is of no use as the man holding me is a very strong one and gripped me more firmly. The barber
took a straight razor and started wiping it on his palm menacingly. Tears started rolling in my eyes and he said in a
polite voice that it will be over in a few minutes. True to his word he stated his work near my crown region firmly
holding my fore head and bending me slightly forward. I could feel cool breeze touching my crown region and in no
time 18 inch long hair started falling in my lap. I could hear the smooth sound of razor running on my head scr?..
scrr??he completed the back of my head in few minutes and my lap was filled completely with long strands of wet
hair. He wiped his razor again and started at my fore head. First to fall were my precious bangs and he slowed down
as if he is enjoying my ordeal. He continued with my side bangs and then holding my ears carefully shaved behind the
years. Slowly he finished tonsuring my whole head. He removed all my hair from my face, shoulders and lap and gave
me another round of razoring this time my smoothening my bald pate even further. finally I was asked to get up and
leave the chair. My master paid him handsomely and she opened the car door for me. She said it is the punishment for
using her expensive items. She also warned that I will meet the same fate again if I repeat my offence. The cool air
coming from the car AC touched my head and it cooled me externally. But inside I am boiling and planning my
revenge.
Once home, I wept for that whole night and planned so many things including killing her. But finally I decided to pay
the debt in kind. My master takes all the care to maintain her slender figure including taking a lot of fruit juice. It is
my responsibility to make fruit juice for her every day after her gym session in the evening. On a Friday she came back
from the office in the evening and went straight into the gym tying her long hair in a pony tail. Her husband was again
away on a business trip. I knew that my time has come. As usual she asked for fruit juice which I promptly obeyed but
with some sedative in it. She sat on a couch and removed the rubber band of her pony tail.

Her 3 foot long tresses

were loosely hanging behind the couch. The sedative took effect in 5 minutes and she went into a nice slumber. I
brought my items from her bed room which included a scissors, a comb, a straight razor and a hand operated electric
clippers which her husband used for shaving his beard. First I started cutting her hair from behind reducing it into 10
inch. Nearly 2 foot long silky strands of hair touched the floor helplessly. She looked even beautiful with that length.
Then I started using scissor over comb technique lifting large sections of hair from the central parting and cutting it
ruthlessly with a scissor stroke. A huge mass of hair was already behind the couch and another mass started piling up
in her lap. All the tresses which were her prime asset and which endeared many a corporate bosses now lie detached
from her head. I completed the operation with surgical precision leaving only half inch stubble on her scalp. It took me
about ten minutes to relieve her of her tresses and I know that she will not be conscious for another 30-40 minutes. I
thought it is time for her kid to have a nice hair cut. She was playing in the garden when this was going on. I brought
her inside and gave her some milk which contained the same sedative. She fell asleep very quickly and I started
straight with the clippers. She had a nice thick jet black cut in a stylish bob. The clippers ploughed through the centre
spraying the hair all around. I ran it through the head quickly finishing her off in five minutes. Now both mother and
daughter looked like shorn sheep. As a mopping up operation I sprinkled my master?s head with water and gave a
thorough head massage probably for the last time of my life. Then with out wasting time I took the new straight razor
which I brought from the market yesterday and removed her stubble in quick stokes.

This gave her head a shining look

and the perfect revenge for me.
I packed my clothes in a bag and reached the railway station. I took a train to Bombay with out buying a ticket. I
know nobody will ask me about the train ticket looking at my head, considering as a beggar girl. The train started
moving out of Delhi station and now I can visualize how my mistress will be going through the emotions as I was a
couple of weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment