Adsense for Blog or Website

Monetize Your Account... Plz Click Below the Banner

Saturday 30 July 2016

home tution

Hi i m charu.I lived in kolkata.i m a studying my graduation.i m 29 year old.and i have long hair upto mytoe,it's very thick and soft.i very much love my hair and i very much take care of it. My mother also help me to take care of my hair.she trim my hair twice in a year.so,that's thereason my hair become very long and thick.it's very attractive. In my colony..all my neighbour love my hair.aunty's in the colony touch my hair in affection and comb it and make a big braidin my hair and put  band at the end of the braid.I  love it when someone touch my hair and styling on it.i loose my hair standing in mybalcony and everyone in my colony watching me.I wash my hair twice in a week with pantene shampoo and rest of the days oiling using nihar hair oil.after wash i keep my hair open and sleep on my bed while  drying my hair.One day  my friend shilpa came to my house.Watching my long hair she said"wow what a beautiful long hair".i saidthanks.she asked me,can i comb it.i agreed.She took the comb and combed my hair slowly as it was wet so,it had lots of tangle..

she comb it slowly top my head tofloor.Suddenly, she stopped combing.i turned back to see what was happening I saw that she had grabbed my hair and smelling it.I didnt  like it so I said her to stop it.But she refused.and continued to smell. I suddenly got awkard felling.i felt her nose on my head andher breath on my nape.she pulled my hair infront of me and smelling my nape hair..and said"what a nice smell.. but i don't know what has attracted me towards her when she smell myhair.i loved it..end of this incident i smelled my own hair but  i don't have the samefeeling what i got from shilpa.. Few years later i completed my graduation.One month later after my graduation a parent came from my next colony and asked me to teach her son in theirhome..they paid me very good salary so i agreed..I went to their home to teach their son.His name was ajay who was in class  9,he was very cute boy i ever seen and also brilliant.. Story started....when i teach him every time I make my hair tied in bun and it's very huge..and very comfortable for me..But i was  busy teaching  him to without my knowing he was staring at my bun..and said he wanted go bathroom I don't know why.Study continued. One day his mother called him during study so i gave him permission to go.he went but forgot to took his phoneI soon felt  boring and took his phone and opened it .Soon I was  surprised when i opened his photo gallery.. there was lot of photo of mine.but every photo he didnot clicked my face but he clicked my back.I was confused so I put that phone in same place.Sometime later he came with his mom hermom dressing good so i felt she was going somewhere.. she told me she going to her dad house.and requsted me to took care of her son until she returns home.I agreed because i loved him as my brother..she went .and again I started teaching..One day  i caught him when he was staring at my hair .i asked him why he was looking for..he said nothing,i againasked him why he capture my back pic.he bent his head and i saw him he feeling  shy.i again asked angrilyHis answer  make me surprised. He said he loved my long hair very much and always dreamed toplay with my hair.but he can't do this.so,when he can't control he going to bathroom and sawmy hair picture his phone and doing masturbate for relief.. hearing this i felt shy..he asking me can i play with ur hair please and started pleading. i cant say no because i verymuch affection on him.i agreed. he going to my back and slowly opend my bun and ran hisfinger in all over my hair and started finger combing.. suddenly i felt same feeling what i get with shilpa.i felt his nose on my head and he smelling my hair.i turn back and keepsmile.oh!what a feeling it's turned me on.it's better than shilpa.he ran to inside his mother room and bought a comb of his mother and started combing.. Icould  not explain how was my feeling.. I closed my eyes and he was combing my hair and smelling..he said mam"your hair are very very longand thick.'don't u cut your hair'?.

i said yeahh,i do.my mother trim my hair twice in ayear.he again said,this year u don't trim your hair? i said next month i trim my hair..hesaid,why nex t mnth,why you don't wanna do this month?just look your end it's splitted.i saw  mysplit ends and said i will tell my mother tonight. he say,why are you telling  ur mother,a good hairdresseralready infront of you.I said you??how could u are teach about haircut?.he said,he also trimhis mom hair.and started pleading again "pls mam i want cut your hair pls".finally iagreed.he took me to stand front of a full lengthmirror in his room..he pull myhair infront my face,and put comb on my hair and took some of my long hair and tie scissors(kanchi)handle with my hair.the scissors are hang by my hair and click some photos.hewent to kitchen and took spray bottle with full of water and a newspaper.he laid news paperon ground..and made me to stand on it.and standing in front of me and spray the water on mylong beautiful hair..it's turn me on aaaahhh.then he messaged my hair with his finger.ibarely resist myself. he then grab my long hair and pull it into my back.and started combingwith comb and also use left hand to.his hand started my head to my butt.he then stopcombing.said wow' floor length hair,it's damn erotic straight thats why u don't always kepthair open.your hair killed many pepole.i smile shyly.he say,today my dream come true. hetook the scissor and said keep stand straight and don't look back.and start cutting my floorlength long hair.i hearing sound of scissor like "cranch cranch cranch cranch cranch cranch".he finished the work.i turn back to look how much hair he will cut.i see.a 8-9 inch hair inhis hand..i very much upset to seeing my hair length.it's just past my knees and touch tomy calf. he said don't worry mam it'll grow again.some tear rolled on my eyes.he said,now i have an another thing to do.i asked, what?.he said don't ask me question. just dowhat i orderd to u.today you are my slave.just sit down and bent your head.i do sir.he thenunzip his pant and strat masturbatation..and finally moaning and sperm on hair.and grab mylong hair end and clean his thing.i also love this.everyday he play with my hair and spermon my hair.that time i gave him hairjob and many others..




No comments:

Post a Comment