Adsense for Blog or Website

Monetize Your Account... Plz Click Below the Banner

Friday 29 July 2016

Pixie and bob


After watching my mom in a boy cut my both the aunts got excited they were discussing about haircits and one of the aunt with hip length straight hair ( 1st aunt) said she also want short haircut and the other also got excited with wavy mid back hair (2nd aunt) both were ready to call the aunt as ...



i went in their room and said u should go to a barber and they agreed but were afraid i told them that i know a barbershop who will give us privacy they all prepare to go to barbershop all 3 in saree i took them in the car to barber shop of my friend wid 3 chairs and one barber i asked him to close the door from inside .he did so. But aunts were afraid to sit in chair my mom went towards the middle chair and sat we all asked what u wanna do u have jst got a boy cut a week ago but she said i want my back shaped and barber did the same in 2 mins and my mom was still in chair and aunts sat on the other two chairs he caped both of them . 

And aked for type of cuts they want 1st aunt said i want a bob and 2nd saif i want a pixie barber picked up the clippers and gave  to me and said me to shave the nape and reduce length other he will do and he went towards second aunt he was cutting second aunts hair withscissor and comb and i picked up the comb and reduced the length of first aunt her hip length hair lie on floor and i said done to barber he said ok at this time second aunt's wavy hair were on her lap 1st aunt said me to cut as she cant see her caped with long hair i said ok i was very happy i then tried my best and gave her a chin length bob and till now second aunts  pixie was over barber was shaving her side burns both of them were looking good. I picked up their hair from floor and put them in their teasingly they only smiled and we went back home all of us were happy




No comments:

Post a Comment