Adsense for Blog or Website

Monetize Your Account... Plz Click Below the Banner

Wednesday 10 February 2016

I am Pooja 20 year Girl

i am pooja i am 20 year i going to share my headshave experience when i completed my 8th std annual exam i parents decided to join me in a good coaching school so they decided to put me in hostel because i am from small town nearer to palani they going to join in one of reputed schoolin chennai so i am very excited about my new school to start my 9 standard there and they said up to 12 i going to study in that school by staying in hostel and only i feel sad to come for home 15 days once only
but i feel for that only because i will wait to see my parents and old school friend for 15 days once only
i parent making all arrangements for

my new school and huge shock has been
waiting before me what is that means
one week before of school reopen my mother said to me we going to put mottai for u its huge shock to me because i was having longhair hair mother was maintaining my hair for 5years but now she itself asking me to shave my hair i asking to my mom y you
asking to shave my head she replied
when your going to hostel you not able to maintain hair and you does not know to comb your hair.and also till now you was very much concentrate on your hair only not in studys so for 4 years you going headshave or boycut only it used to make your study better but i not accepted my headshave at first atlast after a long dicussion i accept my headshave at first we done this palani temple i and my mom gone to palani there my mother brought a ticket for headshave and i go to the barber and sit before to him and he shaved my head and i look me in the mirror i console myself i am nice in my bald look and i bath and wear yellow pavadai satai and my mother apply sandel in my head and we go and pray to the god to score good marks in
my board exam and return to my home that one week iam get ok with my new look the days come the day before myschool open i was packing my thing
and get ready for next days the day come i go to school with little bit hair in my head in that school all students are in good looking hairstyle
but i am in mottai but i not able do anything because it my mother decision
in my school some senior hostel mate tease me as mottai and i feel lot and days was passing and become it was normal for me i dont feel for those things i was concentrate in my study
i was going for boycut for twice a visit of my house in that 4 years and one time i was done mottai in my 10th leave after that four get over i returning to my home after my 12th exam completed i and my family was waiting for result the result came i was scored good marks the day after my result our whole family that is me,mother,and my father planning to thirupatti for my mom vow whole our family become mottai and i become mottai once again it the my last mottai now i am having hair above the shoulder that 4 year one of the hardest year for me with boycut





No comments:

Post a Comment