Adsense for Blog or Website

Monetize Your Account... Plz Click Below the Banner

Saturday 20 August 2016

Ramya heashave

My name is Ramya and my age is 22. Let me explain about my self i am fair and tall girl and my body stretcher also super and I completed my graduation and i am waiting for my results. I maintain my hair very long and silk. I am living with my grandfather because my father and mother died in car accident. while life is going on suddenly my grand father died due to heart stroke. so  i have done the funeral to my grandfather. On 10TH day of my grandfather ceremony.



 Usually death ceremony man who conducted ceremony should shave their heads. We get ready for ceremony bramihn and barber also came i wore white chudidar and i wear ponytail. After completing half of the ceremony bhramin said to shave my head. because i done funeral for my grandfather. my family members are there in that ceremony more than fifty members are there in that cermony all my family members are watching i went to the barber and started crying he arranged everything for my head shave. He said to sit and he opened my ponytail my long hair touches the ground because is too long he wet  my long hair with water he took more than 5 min to speard water on my hair and done hair massage for 5 min my family members everone seeing how barber shaving my head but i feeling embarrassing and i am crying now barber kept blade in the razor and started shaving my head from middle to front my hair is falling like a rain from all directions.


my beautiful long hair in my shoulders and thighs. Finally all my head shaved but at back he kept a small pilaka(tail) he said that should be must in brahmin family after completing my headshave went to bath after seeing in mirror i cried like anything my head is look like cue ball. After bath went to home and after few again i called barber to shave fully because with that pilaka i cant even go outside everone laughing when seeing my pilika on my blade head so this time i said barber to shave mu full head after completing his head shave my is shining like moon.




No comments:

Post a Comment