Adsense for Blog or Website

Monetize Your Account... Plz Click Below the Banner

Monday 22 August 2016

my story today........




at 11am me and my brother reached the temple surprised to c the temple was very crowded..many are waiting for putting mottai in cues we stood behind a man... then it was that mans turn he was around 24yrs with good dense hair. he gave him the ticket and the half blade and sat cross legged in the stool he massaged with water fr 2min and started to shave frm the top of the head within 5min he was completely shaven.he also shaved his mustache and beard. and he got up.......
now it was my brothers turn lik the man he gave the tickt and half blade and sat cross legged...the barber started to massage and shaved his frnt part and then askd him to turn and sit he turned and he started to shave (saerichitar)...within2 min he was done..he got up....
and now.....
it was my turn i gav him the token and half blade andsat crosslegged he bent my head down forcely and watered my hair i had dence beared and mushtache
he massaged for 2min then he put the blade in straight edge razor and placed in the middle of the head he shaved my left front part and then right frnt part and askd me to turn and sit....he shaved the back part and white scalp started to increase and my hairs fell in my lap then he....
made me to sit cross legged facing him and applied water in my mustache and beard and then started to shave them within 15sec they are gone(fulla malichi eduthutaar) and fell in my lap then i got up and went to bath and had a good dharisanam




No comments:

Post a Comment