Adsense for Blog or Website

Monetize Your Account... Plz Click Below the Banner

Sunday 24 July 2016

Sudden haircut!!!!


i m a very big hair fetish who wanna see every women in short hairs even my family..all this about last week when my mom asked me
that she is having a hair thining and hair fall problem. I suggested her to get a haircut short. i made searches on the web and proved
her that it's the only way.next day when i came from school, a aunt was sitting with my mom i dont notice that much because i was


hungry i went to  the kitcen and brought the snack and went to my aunt . Mom told me that she is here to cut her hairs i just said ok. I went

to my room and was really excited to see how much she will cut ..my dick stood erect..then suddenly she called me and asked how
much should i cut?? I felt shy..and pointed till shoulder bt i want to see her in boy cut bt dont dare to say that..then suddenly the
aunt said to my mom that u will hav to get more short haircut for healthy hair after a long discussion mom said yes .she order me to
set the chair infront of mirror. I did the same . Then aunt caped my mom and combed her mid back length hair and she then cut the
hairs upto neck scrunh..scrunch...scrunch..she  saw a lot of hairs on floor but aunt made her feel comfortable the with the
scissor and comb she shortened the back and then the left an right side she was looking nyc and then aunt used clippers to shape the
back. She undid the cape and cleaned the mess and went away and mom went to bath.





No comments:

Post a Comment